PGN: Pro Gamer Newbie Index du Forum
PGN: Pro Gamer Newbie

PGN: Pro Gamer Newbie Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: FULL Windows Xp Service.Pack@3&Iso Usb Bootab-le ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PGN: Pro Gamer Newbie Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Les candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
benjer

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 17:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL Windows Xp Service.Pack@3&Iso Usb Bootab-le Répondre en citant

Windows Xp Service Pack 3 Iso Usb Bootable > bit.ly/1W6BwnL

Fatima...Afridi...Which...iso...file...are...you...using?...xp...doesnt...work...always...with...usb...Discs...can...be...easily...scratched,...while...well-built...USB...flash...drives...can...generally...handle...a...bit...of...abusejawad...03444446080...islamabad...wintoflash...is...best...tool...for...instal...wixnxp...from...usbMaking.XP.boot.over.USB.is.a.little.tricky.as.well,.because.its.much.more.sensitive.to.the.age.of.the.hardware.As.far.as.we.know,.the.32-bit.ISO.image.of.XP.is.the.only.compatible.version.that.can.be.put.on.a.bootable.flash.drive.(success.for.XP.64-bit.was.limited)But..Word,..PowerPoint,..Excel,..Publisher..were..fineThis.can.take.a.few.minutesFatima..Afridi..Thanks..for..guidance..to..others....Zehra..Ali..HeyFatima..Afridi..Rufus..doesnt..work..for..XPFatima..Afridi..Yeah..of..courseThanks.DearFatima...Afridi...How...are...you...trying...to...install?...Post...a...screenshotNOTE:...Wed...still...recommend...backing...up...personal...data...before...writing...an...ISO...to...it...just...in...case.Using...Microsoft...diskpartFor...those...who...dont...have...an...ISO,...but...rather...a...DVD,...diskpart...is...the...solution...for...youFatima.Afridi.Thanks.for.great.guidanceYou...may...still...use...a...USB...3.0...Flash...drive,...but...not...plugged...into...a...USB...3.0...port.If...no...USB...2.0...ports...are...available...(such...as...with...more...modern...systems),...then...you...will...either...need...to...go...into...the...BIOS/EFI...and...enable...forced...legacy...mode...or...enable...EHCI...on...the...USB...ports,...or...you...will...need...to...slipstream...the...USB...3.0...drivers...into...your...Windows...Install...Image.Windows...10...Something...HappenedGeneric...and...oh-so-helpful...errorFatima...Afridi...I...think...you...should...create...bootable...CD...for...Windows...XP...using...WintoflashFatima.Afridi.Did.you.follow.the.above.tutorial.carefully?.You..can..install..XP..in..virtual..machine..as..wellIts..such..a..great..tool&..its..my..go-to.Im..glad..we..could..help!..Sandy..Hi..Robert../..Rob,I..too..tried..making..USB..bootable..using..Rufus..it..createdIf..you..are..using..the..Media..Creation..Tool..to..create..the..bootable..USB..flash..drive,..and..its..failing..on..the..last..step,..try..the..alternative..(and..recommended)..method..of..using..the..tool..to..download..the..ISO..image..and..then..use..Rufus..to..create..the..boot..mediaZehra.Ali.I.knowFatima.Afridi.I.think.you.need.to.burn.this.on.CD.But..My..Windows..XP..iso..image..is..working..perfectlyMustansar.Wattoo..YUMI..is.the.best.apps.to.create.bootable.usb.in.all.over.the.world&It.is.complete.and.fasted.making.boot.software&.I.am.agree.only.with.this.software&.lets.download.and.enjoy.free.of.cost.&below.download.link.because..my..cdroomm..not..cuntioningAccording..to..my..experience,..all..WindowsxP..ISO..files..dont..work..properly..while..installing..from..USB..Pen..driveOne..of..the..key..points..though..is..that..you..cant..use..a..USB..3.0..port..when..installing,..even..with..EHCI..mode..enabledI..tried..yours..as..wellOnce.the.prompt.is.opened,.type.in.diskpart.to.load.the.tool,.and.then.list.disk.to.figure.out.which.#.relates.to.your.flash.drivehelp...me...ntldr...is...missing...Fatima...Afridi...Which...tool...you...used...to...make...usb...bootable?...can...you...please...confirm...me...the...process?...but..if..you..have..your..own..windows..cd..it..will..be..better..just..change..the..windows..file..path..to..your..windows..cd..rom..&..thats..what..i..knowed..Select...the...version...of...Windows...10...that...you...require,...in...this...case,...we...went...with...Home...64-bitMy...backup...ISO...is...XP...(Black)...V6.0First...off,...we...strongly...recommend...using...Rufus...(32-bit...version)...to...setup...XP...on...a...USB...flash...drive...over...the...other...methods,...as...its...success...rate...is...much...betteri.can.only.install.onto.the.usb.itself.Mujtaba.Asalamo.alaikum.check.your.Basic.I/O(INPUT/OUTPUT).system.settings.BIOS.Settings.and.check.if.usb.is.on.top.Fatima.Afridi.Thanks.for.guiding.others..Fatima.Afridi.Why.you.didnt.use.rufus?.Luckily...I...read...it...before...it...disappeared...so...I...could...correct...the...problemFatima...Afridi...Use...partition...manager f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 17:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PGN: Pro Gamer Newbie Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Les candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Pro Gamer Newbie created by Wirko & Maxistyle
© PGN - 2011